Over the years there have been new and interesting additions to the traditional bra and the adhesive option is among them. This really is a woman's dream bra because it does what a bra should to do, but there are no uncomfortable straps attached. They are washable and reusable, but in order to extend the wear ability of these bras you must read and follow the required instructions carefully.
How to Wear an Adhesive Bra
You can wear any and everything with the adhesive bra; feel free to wear it under your favourite strap-less dress, backless top or low cut blouse. These bras are available in almost every size and can even make your breast appear larger, which is just one of the many benefits of this creation. Although it is very convenient small women have more of an advantage simply because it does not provide a lot of support for large breasted women.
Do Adhesive Bras Really Work?
The question about whether these bras work, really depend on the brand of the adhesive bra. There are many options on the market today that do a good job of lifting the breast and making them look larger.however, the concern is also whether these bras can stick to the skin as the manufacturer's claim they do. The best ones should stay on the skin for as long as you choose to wear it. The inside of the bra is made with a type of adhesive that allows it to stick to your breast throughout the day.
Adhesive Bra Instructions
The instructions for theses bras will differ according to brand and type, but in general it is same procedure. You need to:
1. First use a warm cloth to wipe the area free from oily substances then wash the area clean and towel dry.
2. Take one of the adhesive cups in your hand and make sure that the adhesive part is one the inside. Place the cup on one of your breast and smooth it on the skin then hold for a few seconds.
3. Ensure that you place the bra on the bottom part of the breast so that you can make the breast look fuller when the other cup is placed on the skin. Repeat step two.
4. There is a plastic hook on the front of both cups, connect these two cups together by attaching the plastic hooks.
5. When it is time to remove the adhesive bra simply unhook the plastic clips and gently peel them away from your skin.
6. Wash the bras with soap and warm water and allow them to air dry completely before you wear them again.